for up to 40 days (292% per annum, variable)
Credit options from SafetyNet Credit
How much can I borrow?
If approved, we will let you know exactly how much credit is available to you. We make an assessment of your creditworthiness based on what you can afford.
How can I be sure SafetyNet Credit is a responsible lender?
- We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We are committed to fee clarity. We charge 80p per day per £100 you borrow
- We run affordability checks to make sure you are able to meet repayments in a sustainable manner
What are my borrowing options?
Once you have completed your application and if eligible for credit, you can borrow money in the following ways:
- Whenever your bank balance is about to go beyond your overdraft limit: Switch auto-deposits ‘on’, then set the balance level that will trigger us to automatically send you a loan. When we detect that you have reached this limit, we will automatically send a loan to your account to prevent you from entering your unauthorised overdraft. Find out how
- Whenever you choose: You can borrow up to your available credit whenever you choose from your SafetyNet Credit dashboard. If you don’t want the automatic deposits you can manage your SafetyNet Credit account manually. Find out how