for up to 40 days (292% per annum, variable)
Borrowing whenever you choose
Get the credit you need, when you need it.
Can I decide when I use credit?
- Yes, SafetyNet Credit makes a certain amount of credit available to you, which you can use at any time
- Use the ’Borrow money now‘ facility to borrow at any time, up to your credit limit
- Borrowing costs 0.8% per day and you can rest assured that there are no additional fees, ever
How do I use the ‘Borrow money now’ facility?
Provided you have available credit, you can transfer money to your current account instantly from your SafetyNet Credit dashboard.
What does borrowing cost?
- We charge 80p per day for every £100 you borrow
- SafetyNet Credit only charges interest for the days you borrow the money
- You can make a repayment at any time - from your SafetyNet Credit dashboard
- It’s free to link your account with us even if you don’t borrow anything
And that’s it...
Once you’ve applied for a SafetyNet Credit account and have available credit, you can use it whenever you want - you won’t need to apply every time you want to borrow from us.