for up to 40 days (292% per annum, variable)
Applying for SafetyNet Credit
We’ve designed our application process to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Am I eligible?
You can apply for a SafetyNet Credit account if you are:
- A UK resident aged 18 or over
- In employment
- Have a salary or other regular income
- Have a current account with internet banking
What do you check for?
At SafetyNet Credit, we take pride in lending responsibly and appropriately. That’s why our checks use the following information:
- Your credit history
- Your current account activity
What information do I need to provide?
As part of the application process, you will need to link your SafetyNet Credit account to your current account, so be sure to have the following handy:
- Bank account sort code and account number
- Debit card details
- Internet banking log-in credentials